Follower

Samstag, 1. Februar 2014

Winners 53rd and 54th challenge

hello everybody /Hallo ihr lieben

unfortunately there was a little problem with the 53rd winner-posting :-( / Leider gab es ein kleines Problem mit der Verkündung des Gewinners der 53. Challenge.

I also saw that our template (background) disappeared as they delete the blog. I had to find a new background, I hope you like it the way it looks now.

I'd like to tell you the winner again/ Dies möchte ich jetzt noch einmal verkünden:

The winner is:

Card number 2 - made by Tonnie

 She made this absolutely amazing card:

© Tonnie


Congratulations! 

The winner of the 54th Challenge is:

Card Nomber 8 - it is made by Corrie

© Corrie


Herzlichen Glückwunsch, liebe Corrie!


Tonnie and Corrie, please send me an email, I'm gonna send you further information about the prize you won.

Hugs
Sandra



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen