Follower

Montag, 29. September 2014

Just a short note

Hello ladies
thank you so much for all emails. In linkz works fine now and you can still upload your cards until October 15th. 

I uploaded all cards sent until now. Wow, all your cards are amazing.

I try to upload the new challenge in time but I don't know if I will be able this time. I had a surgery today and my arm totally hurts.

I'll try my best.

Thanks so much for all cards sent to my email and don't forget you can upload your autumn cards until October 15th, 11:55 pm

Everyone who doesn't have a blog can also send the cards to my emailaccount

Hugs
Sandra

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Sunny,

    ich hoffe es geht Dir heute schon ein bißchen besser.
    Ich finde es toll, daß unsere fleißigen Stichler noch bis 15. Oktober ihre Karten hochladen können.
    Also Mädels ran an die Nadeln.
    So nun geh ich mir mal all die tollen Karten anschauen.

    Gruß BAstelfeti

    AntwortenLöschen