Follower

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2016

Winner 91st challenge

Hello ladies
what a month - wow, all your cards are absolutely amazing. Thanks so much for joining the 91st challenge.

It's time to find our lucky winner. As always, I used random.org and this is what the generator spit out :-)

Yes, it's card number 30.

Congratulation Jacqueline. You are our lucky April-Winner

Please send me an email.

And this is the winner card: 

© Jacqueline



Congratulations Jacqueline!

Well, I got 2 emails asking for the winner of the 89th challenge. I really don't know what happened. I uploaded the thread but also can't find it. Maybe I closed the windown too fast? I don't know.

So here is our lucky winner from the 89th challenge again and I was wondering why nobody got in touch with me :-)

© Suzanna


Congratulations Suzanna. 

Please also get in touch with me. You won some stitching patterns.

Hugs
Sandra
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen