Follower

Donnerstag, 6. August 2020

We will be back soon

Hello ladies,

today is our first posting for weeks now. I'm so sorry but due to a new injury and due to suffering from a painful tendon sheath inflammation (tendosynovitis) I wasn't able to use the computer. I couldn't even hold a pen and couldn't do anything for almost 7 weeks. It was a really nerve-racking time.

When my wrist started to heal I had another stupid accident. I almost fell and I did a strange move with my knee to prevent falling. I don't know how I did it but suddenly I had a very serious injury again.  I had to stay in bed, I couldn't walk (and when I walked I had to walk on crutches) - but most of the time I had to stay in bed.

It's been several weeks now and it's still not healing. The only thing that got better, painkillers started working, I can walk around a little bit and I was able to stop using the crutches. I'm also able to use the computer a little bit, I still can't sit that long as something happens to the knee while I'm sitting and this is very painful.

So that's why there wasn't a challenge since May. I plan to start a challenge in August - with several themes - so you can pick one to participate (or participate in all challenges).

We will be back soon, please don't give up on us.

Hugs
Sandra

3 Kommentare:

  1. O wow, I am so sorry to read all this.
    I wish you all the best and please, take your time to recover.
    We will wait....
    Love Caroline

    AntwortenLöschen